Does your D&D game need 100 shopkeepers?
No? That's way too many?
Well too bad. I wrote 100 shopkeepers and now it's your responsibility to justify the way I spend my time by using this resource in your game:
punch RMS but don't punch down
here's some things that are bad and harmful and worthy an #uninStallman:
- leveraging positions of power to make unwanted advances on women
- devil-advocating for pedophilia
- prescribing people's pronouns and ethnic terms against their will
- "stealing a kiss is not sexual assault and I refuse to acknowledge this concept"
- being shitty and condescending to people online
- being a lib
here's a list of morally neutral things that even if you personally don't like, do not in themselves cause harm to anyone:
- anything to do with his appearance, age or weight
- having a demeanor or behaviour that feels odd or neurodiv
- being bearded and other unusual sensibilities of personal grooming
- eating toenails in public and other failures to see or understand social protocol
a lot of good, sweet people do things like these and are not shitty. the things on the first list are unrelated to those in the second. mock the second list and you mock a ton of disabled etc. along with him.
by all means go punch RMS, but punch up.
US sinks below Mongolia and Argentina in global ranking for freedom
Some flavor of leftist.
Computer guy, but that's boring.
I'm just here to read shitposts.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!